Constitution and Bylaws of New Covenant Christian Center
Articles of Faith
1. We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without
any error or contradiction, the all-sufficient authority in matters of
faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is
true God and man. He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily
from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of
the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell
into sin and therefore is lost. Only through regeneration by the work
of the Holy Spirit can man's salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5. We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God,
entirely apart from man's works, and is possessed by any and all who
have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and
6. We believe in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons
old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own
free will, accepted Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
7. We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord's Supper
is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are
ordinances to be observed by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means for man's salvation.
8. We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious
return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that His Second Coming inspires
believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting
for His return.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the
everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, an the everlasting
punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.
10. We believe in the4 autonomy of the local church. The church
shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other
religious body or organization.
The purposes of New Covenant Christian Center are:
1. To worship and serve God and to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ as set forth in Matthew 18:19-20
2. To minister to the needs of the members and others as the church is able to do so.
3. To do any and all things related to and in connection with the
carrying out of the object and purpose herein above set forth.
The government of New Covenant Christian Center is vested in its
members. And that the membership retains unto itself the right of
exclusive self-government in all phases of its life and organization.
Nonprofit Status and Liquidation
This church is not organized for profit. In the event of
liquidation or dissolution of the church, all of its assets and property
of every nature and description whatsoever shall be paid over and
transferred at the direction of the trustees which are the board of
Ordained Elders, and Deacons of New Covenant Christian Center.
New Covenant Christian Center | E-Mail:email@example.com | Contact Pastor Bill Morganti for New Location| Office (435) 251-7088